Let’s change the course of your marketing, whether it’s for your company or yourself.
I’m Joshua Harrell. Welcome to my website—your resource to all this marketing stuff rattling around in my head.
Everything you ever wanted to know about me:
I’m an American entrepreneur, marketing professional, and writer who helps people with marketing their companies or products to generate more revenue, as well as helping them position themselves to get their next big job.
And, I enjoy sharing my life as I live it.
Here’s a brief of what I’ve accomplished so far:
- I have worked at a theme park.
- I got robbed at gunpoint working in a dive motel.
- I ran the retail division of bareMinerals, an international cosmetic company, and discovered I was a make-up artist through the process.
- I sold makeup and skincare on QVC.
- I became a personal trainer.
- I wrote and recorded a few songs.
- I made a music video that debuted between videos from Janet Jackson and Madonna.
- I opened a day spa.
- I designed clothes and jewelry.
- I produced a motion picture and got that IMDb cred.
- I developed a men’s skincare line and took it to market in North America and Europe.
- I’ve been in some magazines like WWD, GQ, Details, Instinct, GT, and Attitude.
- I’ve been a regular guest on Sirius radio’s The Derek and Romaine Show.
- I became an ordained minister.
Oh, I’ve also provided marketing strategies for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
I’ve loved it all. Some more than others, but all made me a better, wiser person from the lessons I’ve learned.
In my downtime, I do some gardening. I do some cooking. I run. I workout. I do some social media. I do a little car karaoke. (That sounds a bit like an online-dating profile.)
How I can help you:
After working with and for marketing agencies over the years, I know one thing well…the client knows the answer to their marketing dilemma. It may take an outside party to help them “get there,” but who else knows a business better than the employees who live it every single day.
That’s where I come in.
I consult with companies and individuals who need help from a marketing perspective. That includes building inbound marketing campaigns, creating content, developing products, building websites and online presence, developing internal processes to help companies meet their business goals, and the list goes on.
I also have a penchant for personal branding regarding a little thing called getting hired; whether someone is new to the workforce or is contemplating a move.
I believe everyone should continually grow within their position. Some companies are good at incorporating growth opportunities and skill development. In the ones that don’t, you have to “get yours” and take your growth in your hands.
So, how do we work together?
There are three ways we can work together:
- Engage me to advise you and your team in one-on-one sessions, either in person or via web meetings. These engagements can be a long-term commitment, or they can simply be a 15-minute gut-check call.
- Help yourself. Let me help you anytime through my free and premium resources i.e. my blog, tools, and online courses.
- Hire me to do it for you. I can handle the strategy, solution design, execution, and on-going monitoring and enhancements.
Do this right now.
You don’t need to make any decisions right now. Take me for a test drive and sign up for my email goodness.
If you like what I have to say, then let’s talk.