I’m Joshua Harrell. Welcome to my website—your resource to all this stuff rattling around in my head.
Everything you ever wanted to know about me:
I am an American entrepreneur, author, and marketing executive who is the current Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and head of global sales at WorldVia Travel Group, the global leisure and corporate travel powerhouse based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Previously, I worked with bare Minerals® cosmetics as the head of retail and broadcast, directing all retail operations and producing their branded shows on QVC®, the television shopping channel, where I also appeared as a presenter.
In addition to working as a marketing consultant for many years, I have built several of my own consumer brands from scratch and frequently speak at national and international events on the topic of marketing strategy.
In my downtime, I love horticulture and traveling.
And, I enjoy sharing my life as I live it, so check me out on social media.
Here are some milestones:
- I have worked at a theme park.
- I got robbed at gunpoint working in a dive motel.
- I became a make-up artist.
- I wrote and recorded a few songs.
- I made a music video that debuted between videos from Janet Jackson and Madonna. This was a big moment.
- I opened a day spa.
- I designed clothes and jewelry.
- I produced a motion picture and got that IMDb cred.
- I developed a men’s skincare line and took it to market in North America and Europe.
- I’ve been in some magazines like O, WWD, GQ, Details, Instinct, GT, and Attitude.
- I’m ordained minister now and I have one requirement…I have to insert one of Chaka Kahn’s lyrics into the ceremony.
- I wrote a book. I have a few others in the queue.
- I created a productivity planner so everyone I know can Show Up + Shine every day.
I’ve loved it all. Some more than others, but all made me a better, wiser person from the lessons I’ve learned.